What does your dancer learn at Head to Toe Dance?
She learns what it means to act like a lady.
He learns to be a gentleman.
The etiquette required in a dance school will bring our dancers far in life.
- Dancers are expected to say hello, goodbye and thank you to their instructor.
- They answer politely when spoken to.
- They are respectful to fellow dancers.
- They are held responsible to keep up with their belongings.
- They learn to not interrupt.
A Head to Toe Dancer will one day walk into the workforce, a college interview, or an important business meeting with the skills to respect others and to earn the respect of others as well.
Dance is so much more than learning steps. Dance is about confidence.