Head to Toe Dance Policies
- Students are expected to attend classes regularly and only be absent in case of sickness or a family emergency.
- If your dancer must miss class, he or she may make it up by attending another class in his or her level.
- There are no refunds or credits for absences.
- Tuition is due on the first of the month.
- A $15 late fee will be billed to the account if you have not paid by the 8th.
- All tuition is non-refundable. There is no refund on registration, monthly tuition, costume or competition fees) if you choose not to complete the year.
- Company Members are to pay by auto-draft, which is drafted from your account on the 25th of every month. Company Tuition is year round.
- Head to Toe Dance often sends emails to the parents to communicate about performances etc. Please make sure that you provide with your registration an email address that is checked on a regular basis.
- Head to Toe Dancer are expected to use their best manners and be respectful to their instructors and fellow students at all times.
- Likewise, family members and guests are also expected to be kind and supportive towards all students, staff, and competitors.
Dress Code and Hair
- Dancers wear specific uniforms for each class which are ordered from Head to Toe Dance Studio.
- Girls must have their hair in a bun for ballet class and in a bun or a neat ponytail for all other classes.
Parent and Guest Waiting Area
- Parents and guests may stay and watch class in our lobby if they wish, or they may run an errand or wait in the parking lot.
- Please do not enter or exit the studio during class.
Parking Lot Safety
- Please park in a parking spot while dropping off or picking up a dancer. You may walk him or her to the door to insure their safety.
- Do not park in a way that blocks cars or an entrance to other businesses. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
- Head to Toe Dance has a company of dancers ages 4-21 who perform and compete throughout the year.
- Emphasis is placed on learning and growth as a dancer and performance skills.
- Please see Ms. Anne for audition information if you are interested in your dancer being a part of this wonderful team.