Dressing for dance class is important! It helps the dancer be prepared both mentally and physically. It also allows the teacher to see the body for proper alignment and placing.
All Head to Toe Dance Students order their dancewear and shoes through the studio.
- Sparkle Dancers – Sparkle Dancer Pink Tutu, pink tights, pink ballet and black tap shoes.
- Ballet, Tap, Jazz I – Sparkle Dancer Lilac Tutu, pink tights, pink ballet, black tap shoes, and black jazz shoes
- Ballet Levels II – V and Teen – Each class has a specific color princess cut leotard, pink tights, pink canvas ballet shoes
- Tap Classes – Black tank Leotard, Solid Color Shorts, Black Tap Shoes
- Jazz Classes – Black Tank Leotard, Solid Color Shorts, Black Jazz Shoes
- Contemporary Classes – Black Tank Leotard, Solid Color Shorts, Bloch Lyrical Shoes
- Acro Classes – Black Tank Leotard, Solid Color Shorts
There is specific dancewear to be worn for our Holiday Season and Spring Festival Performances. Please check your festival guidelines for specific dancewear for each event.